Saturday, August 25, 2012

what voices told me about kermy

kermy had been talking to lil kids said the voices. he said things about me like if i die the ad things stop happening and he acts like hes making the bad things happen. but he talks to kids using satanism. kermy is from kashcehewan. now ted is telling me that im lying it wasnt me. so why were they listenning to kermy? how does he knows what happens? then as i was realizing i was watching kermy as i was doing so kermy was talking to him self and as he spoken to him self he was like who is he talking to? he acted like hes telepathic.. but then as i was watching him for a month he was like acting evil all of the sudden. and as the voices said kermy is molesting them but i wouldnt say molesting. ut then as i was thinking about his act of evil towards me i was thinking what the fuck im the evil guy? and then as i was doing my work he shouted sharikas name and he will just say i didnt say her name. he even acted like he wanted to beat me up. and this was pissing me off and voices had even told me alot of things about what he does. the voices says hes the evil guy with telepathic abilities. or knowing of what you think. so he couldve used satanism as he acts like psychic. but then i was really mad at kermy for telling lies about me. saying alot of things as i was doing so. so as i was talking to his ex girl friend i was thinking kermy wouldnt mind. but kermy isnt evil hes just a useless fuck to me. so voices told me alot of things as i was thinking about my work of satanism and evil. i study this and the satanists i know of are only a few satanists and thats how i attract evil. so kermy had been talking to these kids as he was talking to him self. telepathics can transmit their thoughts into other peoples thoughts too. but then as i was thinking kermy uses a demon to make me crazy voices says. lily he uses but i aint crazy. kermy acts really evil along with shaneik says voices. but i didnt believe it at all. so then i was thinking what to do with kermy? should i just lose the voices using a medicine woman? so then i realized my work here and he acts evil kermy towards me thats how i see it SEE IT. not hear it. i know these are demons and also others could hear the voices shouting far distance. but satanist ted the fake ted was actually saying they were lying they couldnt hear anything. so you see my studies and investigations im just doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment