Thursday, August 30, 2012

funeral of august 30 2012

there is a funeral going on here as i was taking a picture. someone had died and this dead guy is from albany too. so then as i was doing my work i think someone else had died last month too named gabriel. so you see how this is? this town is really evil as it is. so my studies shows that this town is evil and i learned alot about it too so i study it. so then i realized alot of what my work is. but if you cant see the cars you will see it in my laptop.
 but then i hearded some ediot saying its the evil kid. what do they mean by evil kid? but then i went for a smoke 3 times.. so then there was a hail storm at the time.. but even darker clouds were shown as it was. but then voices told me that kermy is doing it.. but i actually said storm aproach yesterday and it did aproached as it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment