Tuesday, August 28, 2012

my satani symbols of 2011

 so these pictures are the satanic symbls it took me two weeks to finish it. but during those times three things had occurred. two snakes founded even though there was no sankes in this town of attawapiskat. the red sun and orange moon. like there was a red sun around 7 or 8pm. so then there was someones death devid sutherland. that same day where david had died there was another car accident that had occurred as it did. for some reason after that finish of that day done drawing all the symbols i was told to get angry long as it would bring horror im guessing not too sure why they wanted me to get angry long.
 so i was just drawing random symbols for fun and then my granny had over painted them covering them up as it was done the next day my granny couldnt stop puking so the demons had possessed her. and i believe that the power source of these harm done. which is why bad things always happens to people a year later. making it look like its not the symbols doing it as it was actually called the satanic trap or satanic revenge. so as i feel different feeling of what i touch of these satanic symbols makes me feel a feeling of pain alittle just likehow i feel when i touch the holy bible.
 now this symbol i dont know about but i was think what should i draw next and decided to post these symbols on my blog. so then as i was calling my self ittru this year i was thinkig alot. so this symbol was draw last year as it is. so as i was drawing it i didnt think anything of it but then reaalized it was these symbols doing the harming through me. demons had help me and gave me gitfs of something that i didnt know about. so as i was thinking what would happen i didnt know what would happen. the symbols were drawn in my grannys house.
now s i was writing this satanist tells me im crazy telling me nothing ad is happening and saying its a monster making the bad things happen and these monsters goes to the east side of the woods he says. ill tell you what this satanist says 'ehhh youre crazy' hes trying to make me think im crazy. if im crazy why did david sutherland died? if im crazy why did someone in ford alany died? if im crazy why did the large symtem storm had happen why me using star seequis? dont ask aout the storm i was experimenting on the star. this satanist that follows me tries his best to stop me in any way..

 i just drew any star as i was doing my work and this was just art work. my family didnt know about it but my mother. like she had a dream of five symbols and she said it was really dark in my room and i was getting angry always. and this dream was like telling my mother of what i did. but then as i was doing my work this guy says its shaneik the monster doing it but its false of what this satanist says. and then this says tells me no one believes me of what i say too. so then at the time i was drawing these symbols i kept drawing them as i was doing so.
a year later of these symbols in 2011 my mothers dream that told her something was actually telling her i would get angry alot. so now im really angry alot now. i get mad alot  because of the ediots. i would tell the cops but theyll just send me to the hospital. so as i was sitting in the middle of the symbols i was actually bored and felt the pain as i was doing the work thinking of what to do and decided to get angry and did it on purpose as i was doing so.

now what else im doing is ted the satanist telling that theyll take me away. now i wanted to show the cops what ive recorded and then the cops just listened to it for less then 2 seconds and tells me okay there i did t or omething like that its almost as if he didnt wanted to listen to the recorded demon i recorded and wanted to tell them whats really going on here. and he just told me do you want us to drive you to the hospital and i said no and i just left the pole station as i was doing so. so my work seems to be good at the momet well evil actually. anyways what else i was doing is that the cops i tried showing a record of was in 2012.

 so as i was doing my work  i was thinking of what to do as i was doing so i decided to do some of my work as it was actually really wrong of what i was doing these symols i drew. so as i was going to the polcie station these girls were saying its fake your crazy now ut they are the ones that sounded crazy as they were telling me lies. so they were acting like stupid morons these girls. and i was really pissed at them now they have a big ass problem demons harming humans in attawapiskat which is a evil town. so as i was actually working on what i was working on i didnt think of those girls at all.
the reason why those girls said its fake is because theyre helping somebody and i didnt know who those girls were. but as i was doing my work it was probably the voices actually doing it. but then again they could be faking those girls.

so when i was actually really bored the red sun had been appeared arounf 7 or 8pm last year so did two snakes were found in attawapiskat. one of them people recorded the snakes as i was watching it y my old facebook friend. so what else i was thinking is that these voices  hearded was the ones causing the ad luck in attawapiskat. thats why demons harms people that gets mad at me, that they disrespect me, even more that thinks negatively about me. but im not too sure about it either as i was doing my work of satanism in 2011.

 these symbols changed some parts of me thats my voice, me making a sound.. and even changed parts of my town aswell. so as i was thinking i never really felt sad at all until i drew the symbols of sadness as i was actually feeling sad as i am now. feel sad, angry also as i do feel so. so then i was actually aware of the voice i change too.
 the first star i drew and these ae the five symbols my mother was talking about. and these symbols of five stars. this star brings me the voice change.


the second star drawn as it was ring me sadness.


 the three stars that gave me three gifts sadness, voice change, and even making the sound.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment