Monday, August 27, 2012

note of the paranormal

now as i was sitting in the debeers trailors room in my mothers room. there was this lil kid that said im lying and i knew she was talking to me as i was observing my sister and mother. so as i was going through a chnage suddenly became evil again because of what the voices had said. so as i was doing my studies i was thinking like what if the voices i hear could be hearded and they could be hearded. as sitting i asked my sister jade what she hearded as and she hearded that lil kid and that lil kid seemed to be bugging me as being the kid. but she was actually not being evil. but the evil town was actually the ones being eviler as it is . but the thing thats messed up is i saw these three teens as they were actually acting like they knew me and these teens were girls age of 15 or 16 they laughed and ran away from me as i was thinking like wow thats wierd. but the weird thing is that these three kids were also running away from me at the debeers trailors a couple of months ago. as i was also aware of these three teens ran away from as same as the kids. but then i thought of what were they doing and i was thinking of what should i really do with my problems here? so then as i was thinking about that kid that said im lying what was she lying about? i didnt even say anything and she knew that i was able to hear her as i was sitting. but she was across the hallway. then the stupid kids then try locking the door well not locking. so as i was thinking these kids were always lying of what they say. they lie about me, they lie of what i say. at first i thought it wasnt kids and just voices but it was actually real kids. then as i was doing my work of recording these voices these voices were hearded. as i was focusing on the star i hearded these people screaming in the back ground saying roman stop or saying stop. but im not really sure if people would really hear them voices because i once tried showing it on youtube the voice record changed into nothing. but as i shown it to my mother she hearded, i showed it to ernie he hearded too. ill talk about my records of voices later on. so as i was thinking like why were these voices hidden from youtube or even other things? well because they werent meant to be hearded by alot of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment