Sunday, August 26, 2012

more of satans children

now look at this picture beside. look at it closely there are three demons peeking or ghosts. but i think these ghosts were trapped or demons were just stayin gin a place. anyways these demons are actually being here as they are. so as i was doing my work this picture was taken in 2008 winter. so i thought they were ghosts at first. but this is the old school of jr nakogee. and they demolished it later in 2009. then satanist ted tells me that theres no one there at all as i was actually away that ted if fucken blinded. hes delusion these satanists. anyways im just doing this as my proof of how much evil there is in attawapiskat. so as you can see on the top corner is lily and the arms are wrapped around the lil boy. llys arms.

look at it closely. my uncle said that its a demon and he was right as i was aware of in 2010. i took a picture of this demon and they were hiding. there were kids playing on this side of the door during day time and guess what? well they seeing someone then as i was actually walking around i saw these kids family trying to look for a way in. but it was my fault for going into the old school area and invting these demons into my home which got me hearing voices as they are pissing me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment