Friday, August 31, 2012

demons i record talks to me through the records

so ive been recording demons for awhile now. so as i was recording i was talking back to demons as i was doing so. so as i recorded a demon he said 'demons are gonna take up all night pissfully' then another demon says' thats good for you' then he said 'ted is suchs a lying dog' and then that was it for this demns talking. i was recording demons. and these demons were actually doing what i want to do but only on little things though. like making it rain. but i made them demons bring out the storm onto attawapiskat. but they wouldnt stop the evil bad things from happening. but then again as they listenned to me they do what i want them to do. they harm or make bad things happen as they always do. my believe is the reason why theyre doing this is because they know i would lose the voices using a medicine women or maybe its just my gift says my facebook friend. so i audio record these demons they taled ack. but my records can sometimes be unhearded or they could be hearded. but not in public internet.. like youtube, blogs, facebook. but some of the records can be hearded in my laptop..

No comments:

Post a Comment