Thursday, August 30, 2012

the pictures of satanic symbols drawn

this is how demons does it they use these symbols as their realy power source are. this symbol was drawn by the kids that were making fun of me in the trailors. but i actually hearded these kids saying were not mad were faking. but this is what got my attention why were they mad at me? idk. anyways these kids locked us in my mothers room. but then someone opened it back. it was the kids in the debeers trailors doing it. i also believe that these kids likes to draw satanic symbols too the same way i do my art work.

 now look at that mks store. demons planned this as a sign of evil. master killuminati satanists.. M.K.S. so you see how this is right here? this town has been giving people signs. but guess what? ted says that it says smething else and tells me im crazy. and this really pisses me off so i talk about the truth of the truth.
now this is the f i was talking about. its the 6th letter and the 6th letter is badluck as it is. so you see how these symbols are drawn look at the f and then again i was told no body can see them its a lie from ted. but ted isnt his real name he kept changing his name as usual. so then this is my work i was talking about. the f is at my sisters street at the end of north side.

look see what i mean? another satanic symbol a upside down pentagram too. so then i was thinking that it was actually drawn by a satanist. so as i was thinking of my work i just kept working as i was doing so. these people in this town doesnt knows that this town has demons in them as they do. but what im thinking is who drew this symbol? im not too sure about it. but then again i was thinking that the girls at the back of this rock actually drew it. could they be satanists?

another german symbols drawn at the debeers trailors and then i was thinking why were they drawing these symbols for? i wasnt too sure about it. but this is what got my attention the symbols and letters too.

No comments:

Post a Comment