Saturday, August 25, 2012

the victims of my facebook friends

now a girl on my facebook i spoken to was actually in an accident bcause she got her foot ruunned over few weeks ago. then before that she was like laughing at me after i showed her my evil voice. thats why she got her foot runned over. but she got her bruces on her tummy. so then her best friend died the same month gabriel died thats two or last month ago. as i was actually aware of these kids that made fun of me in the debeers trailors that were teasing m i thought they knew gabriel the old man. so it was their fault these kids that made fun of me. so then alexdrya died in moosonee  because i dont know. anyways then i realized that that was faiths best friend. then i was angered by someone i said to faith her death never happened or something like that then faith told me not to talk to her again as she was pissed. then few days later she hearded a demon call out her name but the demon sounded normal human. she asked if her mother hearded anything she said nope. so then then there benjamin he was talking about chrstianity towards me he then talked about the bible and guess what there was no friends online even though he had over 197 friends. but then he spoken to me saying something about god in my wall or something. then george said i hope god give you nightmares guess what ben had nightmares. so george got his wish. so as i was doing something i was aware of what was going on. benjamins problems went away i think. he was followed by demons. then here this guy named richard. his girlfriend saw a figure on her door. now i never spken with pearl but her foot was injured badly and she ended up in the hospital as she was gonna do the x-ray. but then i realzed there are other victims in town too. so i was thinking like what is going on here? i realized that satan services are trying to make me happy. but kermy was acting trying to make himself look like the evil guy but hes faking so he got his father beaten up couple months ago.. then later his father was taken in by the cops. so every month something bad might might happen to the father of kermy. now another victim was like arlin.. well not arlin he may got attacked by a bird but his sister almost got stabbed and the same night she was watched by a pervert drunken one. so you see? now arlin is in kashechewan though the evil comes from attawapiskat. so as in for lorianne she told me not to come by her house well guess what? she got her wish she got her house burnt down by the same kids that sets houses on fire. there are over 15 kids setting houses on fires they dont know it. then bofore her house got set on fire she was freaking out and almost committed suicide. right after she blocked me on facebook. so then theres my cousin sharika or who ever she is. she was annoying to me and i kept it to my self but she then got hit by john and ivan. but it wasnt john and ivan it was demons amking them do it like they dont know theyre being controlled. then again sharika hits me for fun and realized i enjoyed the pain then she then got hot water at her back and i have no idea how she got hot water at her back that was weird to me. then as i was dong something i was aware that these demons are trying to make me happy for some reason i dont know why. then there dj. dj was annoying couldnt leave me alone and then he actually injured his arm. thats the one with the white house and the ambulance. the picture. and then again sharika kicks me on the leg or asked me money her friend ended up in the hospital as she was friends with the other kids that teased em. so she was in the hospital i even recorded the ambulance. so i have proof alot of proof. most of them are my facebook friends a couple of them were my cousins. but the only reason why bad things are happening is because of them people giving me bullshit and each bullshit ted, kids, teens, adults gives me a ad thing happens. thats how evil this town of attawapiskat is. so theres seems to be something going on as it was actually real and not false. ive been studying these things for years now and i became a paranormal investigator.

No comments:

Post a Comment