Saturday, August 25, 2012

the ambulances or not idk

heres a video of the ambulance a satanist said im crazy now.. but guess what? he says its the kid doin g it. he means alil girl and he must really love that lil girl too. satanist would fuck anything that moves but me im not into fucking im just into satanism. i used to be a satanist but not anymore because these ediots were teasing me and theyve been harming alot making it look like im the evil guy. and this was a bullshit of what they said to me too.

2 comments:

  1. hate it when that bitch curses my video uplading crap. i cant upload and ted the crazy fuck saying bullshit about me getting taken away.. boy no wonder y sum1 died in ford albany. like i was saying to my fb friends each bullshit that gets thrown towards me backs fires at them even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh right i dont curse ppl u guys are doing the self cursing.

    ReplyDelete