Tuesday, August 28, 2012

look at this picture right here. kermy had told me that my granny said im ugly and she wanted to call the cops on me as kermy was making fun of me telling me im crazy. guess what? kermy in the past called me crazy and this is why jerry katz fathr jeery sr was actually being bugged by kids as in the night time. but jerry was on kermys side as he was teasing me. so as kermy was yeasing me a month or few weeks later he almost got beat up by jerry sr. so i asked if jerry if he hearded that my granny called me ugly. so then as i was thinking my granny called me ugly as she was told by kermy. but then kermy said my granny said that im crazy.. if im crazy why did she get scared of someone being heard in my room? when she was checking up on me.. so if im crazy why did my granny hearded someone shouting? this was in 2011. if im crazy why did my granny puked non-stop after a day she over painted my satanic symbols on the floor? my granny is theresa. so as i was thinking the demon that told me to do my work was actually being destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment