Thursday, September 6, 2012

voices that talks to me

well these voices are actually acting like telepathic psychics and thats how it was made. people thinks its just illness but then the voices were hearded later on as i was thinking of it. but then voices told me that it was the evil kids that wants me dead. i didnt believe it at first until i saw them staring at me while sitting down on the chair at night outside. well maybe there not evil kids just trouble makers. at the night that these kids were all watching was when the police were looking for these kids. but they over done it breaking the stick for where you put clothes in. so these werent good kids. so the same night they watched me they were actually over 13 kids watching me. and the other kids were actually setting and starting fires. voices said it was my mind. but as i was saying last week i asked the voices or my mind to make a fire happened and there was fire happening that i took a picture of. but it was the mind that made someone set the houe on fire. i even caused death well not me. star ignored me on facebook and then a day later she lost her cousin. and this goes the same with rose christopher died. and then another one that ignored me in the past bradley lost his grandfather as i said death approach right before he died bradleys grandfather. i even said it on facebook. but bradley ignored death came for his grandfather. star ignored me and then death came for her 8 year old cousin. and then rose was acting negative or ignoring me death had approached on the old guy that died. so its the evil town along with the demons harming people. i even was aware that my grandfather was harmed because i was thinking about leon my grandfather getting harmed. i do these things because demons, are my workers.. well demons treats me shitty but they make people pay as they be negative towards me. i kind of think of my plans and this bullshit that had occurred was evil from the town of attawapiskat.

No comments:

Post a Comment