Saturday, September 1, 2012

lets talk about the people

now some people said that bad things happening is fake and then ted says that its a lil kid doing it. but as i was in the high school vezina secondary school i was told that this kid killed someone already and this i didnt believe at all. but what else is on my mind is what with these people telling me its fake anyways? then later i hearded the voice of kermy saying i sound like the devil now. so i think i know why boy nakogee died all because of star not sending me a message back to me on facebook. so as she stopped sending me messages and ingoring me brought death apon boy. and this wasnt me it was the demon lilith doing it or my mind says ted.  but i think its lilith because i dont know. but then as i was thinking ho much evil there is in town i didnt know what to think of it.  but then the voice of ted said things ut mostly ignore them voices. so these girls told me is fake at the nates store. but what i was thinking is that nates a a coofee machine and it has a star in the coofee too. so then as i was thinking of my work i thought of what to do things like this was like bullshit to me when they told me its fake.  but i didnt know what to tell them people. so as i was walking in a foggy night i was thinking of people dying then all of the sudden this guy laughs saying i think that guy thinks some one died.. but marissa cousin died boy nakogee. its almost as if these guys are trying to cover it up as they are. but i dont think theres that many mean ediots that lies. im not trying to frame them people but telling the truth of what they are saying. so as i was walking home i was kind of close to my home and then this driver says worship god and i knew why he said that because of me not believing in god.

No comments:

Post a Comment